Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow
Yet another good weekend visiting with family. We traveled to WV to visit my sister Rachel and her family. It SNOWED! It was beautiful and COLD. I'll post a picture soon. We did a little hiking, a lot of talking, and I even learned how to can pears. Rachel and I spent a long time discussing the book Love & Respect which I plan to read through some day soon. Lots of driving over twisty mountain roads. Benjamin had a good time learning how to squeal like his cousin Cora. I think he loved having another little person to play with. We brought back a spring horse for him (which he is borrowing, Cora was quick to point out). It's amazing how quickly he has taken to it and can even ride it without holding on! Can you believe it's less than 2 months until Christmas, AAAAAAHHHHHH!

1 Comments:
Maybe Santa will be nice--too.
Post a Comment
<< Home