
I continue to be amazed at how quickly Benjamin is growing up. Every day brings something new. My favorite thing about Thanksgiving weekend was being able to spend more time with him and feel like a real Mom. I took him to his "library time" which consists of stories, puppets, and playing simple musical instruments. It was great! I enjoyed the many diaper changes through the weekend, disciplining, messy meal times and all! I think Skip enjoyed having a break too. This picture shows him tasting snow for the first time. It snowed in Berea on 11/20 and Benjamin had a blast. Although, he didn't like the fact that snow made his hands cold or that it is hard to hold snow when one is wearing mittens! He loved spending time with his Grandpa and Grandma Haddock and throwing pecans over Grandpa's porch rail. His favorite food of the weekend was apple pie, duh!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home