Thursday, November 30, 2006

Woes and Wonders of Womanhood

Well, I have passed beyond the realm of slightly tight jeans into that of expanding tummy panels. Yes, from this point forward until B-Day next spring it's all maternity wear for me. I also recently discovered the humorous catastrophe that is prescription strength full-length maternity support hose...those words should strike fear in the hearts of all women. The only good thing I can say about them is that putting them on counts as aerobic exercise...or should I say anaerobic. Once in place, they do make one feel about a foot taller and do prevent swollen feet and tired legs. They also help to prevent over eating as well...there simply isn't much room left. On a positive note, I am feeling Baby Little #2 moving more and we will know the gender just before Christmas. We have been trying to explain to Baby Little #1 (a.k.a. Benjamin) that there is a "baby in Mama's belly", but so far he cannot understand why there is no baby in sight when he attempts to peek inside the waist band of my pants:-).

I am enjoying reading the book "Blue Like Jazz" by Donald Miller, described as "nonreligious thoughts on Christian spirituality". I'm only about halfway through so I cannot give any final commentary. If any of you have ready it please share your thoughts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

You are a great mom and always will be--understood.

Good look with those support hose--they must be a challenge--

and I will know what my next grandbaby will be soon--huh

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home