Monday, January 29, 2007

Family, Friends, and The Big Freeze

Just wanted to say how much fun Skip, Benjamin, and I had visiting our family in Hendersonville, NC as well as old friends in Anderson, SC this weekend. Visiting our old church, NewSpring, was a much needed spiritual pick-me-up. We weren't able to spend a lot of time with people but we were able to see several of our old "groupies" and catch up a little. The weather was beautiful on Saturday, reaching over 60 degrees. It then plummeted to right around 10 degrees last night as we made our way home through the mountains on I-40. At the same time, a good old-fashioned blizzard hit making visibility well, invisible, and the roads almost impassable in places. Thankfully my husband is an awesome driver in any weather condition (even if he is from Mississippi). Benjamin blissfully slept through the whole thing. Wish I could say the same for myself. Let's just say I got to practice some relaxation/breathing techniques which may prove useful during the delivery of my next child!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

I love you girl!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you had a good time and I figured you all got a snow.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home