I'm BAA-AACK!
It's been way too long since I made an entry. There's been just a little going on since March. I often don't blog at work because I can't post any cool photos from here. And once I'm home I don't seem to have the energy or the time.
The last 7 months have been a whirlwind. Jonathan was born 5/2 of course, somewhat in a hurry. If you haven't heard the hilarious story ask me about it sometime. It includes a high-speed drive to the hospital, Skip injuring himself, running out of gas, me huffing gasoline...you get the point. All-in-all I had an "all-natural" labor and delivery that was suprisingly less terrifying than I had anticipated. Jonathan is now just about 5 months old. He is rolling over both ways, has his first tooth, does the commando crawl, and LOVES to smile and laugh. He is very social and loves to interact with people. His favorite person is Benjamin of course.
Ben is a great little boy too! He is enjoying Danish gymnastics class, going to "preschool" two 1/2 days per week, and doing a great job learning to use the potty. He loves his "whitey-tighties". Every time he uses his potty he gets a marble in his jar. When the jar is full he gets to go to McDonalds and play. He calls the playland "McPark". His vocabulary continues to amaze me, although it's a little hard to dicipher at times as he has trouble with "r's", "l's", and "w's". He's glad it's football season because he loves to say..."go, go, go...touchdown" whether there was actually one or not.
Well, back to work. More updates later...
The last 7 months have been a whirlwind. Jonathan was born 5/2 of course, somewhat in a hurry. If you haven't heard the hilarious story ask me about it sometime. It includes a high-speed drive to the hospital, Skip injuring himself, running out of gas, me huffing gasoline...you get the point. All-in-all I had an "all-natural" labor and delivery that was suprisingly less terrifying than I had anticipated. Jonathan is now just about 5 months old. He is rolling over both ways, has his first tooth, does the commando crawl, and LOVES to smile and laugh. He is very social and loves to interact with people. His favorite person is Benjamin of course.
Ben is a great little boy too! He is enjoying Danish gymnastics class, going to "preschool" two 1/2 days per week, and doing a great job learning to use the potty. He loves his "whitey-tighties". Every time he uses his potty he gets a marble in his jar. When the jar is full he gets to go to McDonalds and play. He calls the playland "McPark". His vocabulary continues to amaze me, although it's a little hard to dicipher at times as he has trouble with "r's", "l's", and "w's". He's glad it's football season because he loves to say..."go, go, go...touchdown" whether there was actually one or not.
Well, back to work. More updates later...

6 Comments:
We miss seeing you guys, but I'm glad that everyone is doing good. I won't even ask what Skip thinks of the 'Danish gymnastics'...
Sounds like everything is going well down there in Ky....We hope to see you all soon!!! We love you guys and take care :)
I am curious about Danish gymnastics myself, and I was a gymnast for 10 years! We miss you guys too. Noah would LOVE to come and visit Benjamin, he loves to play with big kids. And we would love to meet Jonathan. We will have to try to work something out sometime!
Seeing that is Oct. and I am just now reading this should tell you that it's crazy busy here, too. I'm glad you're back. We miss you guys. Cade loves to say "Go Tigers" and "Touchdown". He and Benjamin would have a blast. We would all love to visit when Scot builds up some leave time at his new job!=)
Great to see you back.Since I haven't blogged in a while, I do understand the work, home stuff. Love you and always miss you.
Mom Little
She's ALIVE! Thanks for posting updates on the boys. I miss them already. It seems like Christmas was forever ago!
I love ya,
lil sis
Post a Comment
<< Home